Monday, March 10, 2008

First Day of Lent

The first day of Lent. I want to visit the guild at Neopets. I even try to justify it saying to myself, “I’ll just peek in. I won’t post anything. I’ll just look!” Also, cheese would have tasted really good in the soup tonight.

Day 5 – I was hungry earlier today. Right after supper I wasn’t hungry. I just wanted to eat. Now I am hungry and still want to eat. I saw someone with red licorice earlier today and wanted some. My daughter offered me some of her candy after supper. I told her I would love some, but I can’t eat it right now.

I walked to work. I had a decent lunch and one helping at supper. I even limited myself to one slice of bread with my soup tonight. But I’m also really tired. I’m not sure if it`s because of needing sleep or because I`m used to more calories. Either way, I`m heading to bed right away.

No comments: