Sunday, March 16, 2008

Day 11

Being Sunday, of course we went to church this morning. But because it is the first Sunday of Lent, the service went fairly long. Our sanctuary was very full. We are in the process of looking for a new building because our parish is growing, and today was one of those days when you could see why we need it. After the service we had our usual lunch. There was no dessert, so I wasn’t tempted then. But then this evening was the Sunday of Orthodoxy service with food afterward. I did have a piece of chocolate cake. But since I’ve been cutting back on the food I eat in general, I thought it was okay. I refrained from taking more than one dessert, so I’m still glad about that. We ate a little late, but I haven’t eaten since then.

I was worried I was going to get a headache because I lost my peripheral vision while we were at church this evening. But other than a dull ache, it’s not bad. But I am going to go to sleep right away and hopefully will feel 100% in the morning.

No comments: