Saturday, March 08, 2008

Day 3

• Bruce bought a new computer with his birthday money. He has been spending all day working on getting everything up and running.

• I had some work to do today, so I decided to walk since I’m supposed to get an hour in anyway. I got my work done then had Bruce pick me up.

• I haven’t eaten after 7 tonight, but I’m really hungry at the moment. I think the reason why is because I didn’t get out of bed until really late this morning, so by the time I had breakfast it was almost lunch time, and I didn’t have much at supper time (a banana and glass of milk). I did have another slice of cheesecake earlier, though.

• My back has still been so sore. When I put my head down, I can feel all the muscles pull from my neck to my waist. It’s making me feel tired all the time and like I can’t think clearly.

• I feel as though I’ve wasted my day because I haven’t done anything really productive around the house. Then again, I’ve noticed that lately it seems as though I’ve been feeling more down about a lot of things. I’m not sure that I’d say depressed, but certainly not as chipper as usual.

• We’ve found a new show that looks interesting. It is on Global and I’ve seen it twice now. But both times I’ve missed the beginning and don’t know what it’s called. I’ll have to do a search on Global’s website to find out what it is. (Apparently it’s called Painkiller Jane, and from what I can tell, it’s not going to continue running. And, as usual, it premiered almost a year ago, and I just found out about it. The joys of peasant-vision :D)

• This whole kidney transplant thing kind of feels like…. Oh, I don’t know…. Like… a time bomb that someone has set and no one has any idea when it’s going to go off. I’m hoping it will be 10 years or more, but I just don’t know. Sometimes I wish it would be nice to be a teenager again – not that I want to actually live through those years – but to not realize how mortal I really am. Sometimes ignorance is bliss.

No comments: