Monday, February 28, 2005

I Miss Our Receptionist

I really love my job. I think I've said that before, but I really do. That's not to say that there aren't times when I get frustrated.

I've learned that I really love our receptionist. She does an amazing job of answering the phones, greeting clients and getting work done. I really miss her when she's not here. Today is one of those days when she isn't here, and I feel as though I'm not getting any work done. Which is really . . . (need a word here, but can't think of one) since my boss let me know last week how much he appreciates all the hard work I've been doing. Our receptionist had been gone for a week, and I really loved having her back. I'm looking forward to when she'll be back, again. Treat receptionists with respect -- they totally deserve it for the work they do.

And I'm really sore today, too. I was helping a friend paint on Saturday and didn't realize how much bending I was doing, so it actually hurts my quads when I walk. I thought it would be better by today, but it's not.

Okay, I'll stop whining now and get back to work.

No comments: