Friday, February 04, 2005

Musically Challenged

My husband, Bruce, asked me to do this questionaire.

10 albums randomly pulled from my collection:

1. Margaret Becker - Simple House
2. The Lion King Soundtrack
3. Jars of Clay - self-titled album
4. Amy Grant - Unguarded
5. Steven Curtis Chapman - Signs of Life
6. Petra - Beat the System
7. Susan Ashton - Wakened by the Wind
8. Neil Diamond - Johnathan Livingston Seagull
9. Rich Mullins - Winds of Heaven
10. Whiteheart - Freedom

Total # of music files on my computer:

None

The last CD I bought:

savage garden - self titled album (I actually got it at a garage sale)

Last song I listened to:

The radio was on at work, so whatever was on there. I don't really pay attention, though, since it's not at my desk. So the last music I really "listened" to was at Breakforth in Edmonton last weekend.

5 songs I listen to often and/or that mean a lot to me:

Better is One Day - I don't own this on CD, but I love to sing this at church

Today - This is a new one I heard for the first time last weekend. It's written by Brian Doerksen - and again, I don't have it on CD

All the songs on isaiah's answer (there are 5 songs on the CD) - I find these songs really lift my spirit and bring my thoughts to God

Easter Song - Keith Green

Emmanuel - Amy Grant

5 People to whom I'm passing this questionnaire:

Anyone who actually reads this. I'm not sure that would be even 5 people.


1 comment:

Lucindyl said...

Keith Green's music is exceptional. "Rushing Wind" makes my heart ache every time I hear it. As for "Easter Song", I think listening to it is a little like what flying must be like.