Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Today Is a Good Day

Today has been a good day. It's funny, because it had the potential of not being a good day. At work this morning my computer froze up and I couldn't start it at all. And the man in our office who could help me get it working again wasn't going to be in until late. So I went and used his computer instead. And since his computer is in an office, I actually found that I got quite a bit accomplished this morning (it helps when I'm not answering phones or talking). That made me feel really good (getting the work done).

Then I told my boss how much I appreciate that he gave me a chance and hired me, and he totally complimented me and my abilities. That felt really good, too.

And tonight I went for coffee with a friend of mine, and she let me know how much she values our friendship (I love her tons, too) and that made me feel better than anything else.

It has been a great day.

No comments: