Tuesday, March 29, 2005

I Love My Job!

I've been at my job now for 3 months, and so I had my review. If I didn't love my job before (which I did) I sure love it now. My review wasn't all about my strengths and weaknesses (although those did come up, somewhat), but it was about practical ways to improve in areas that I think I need to improve and encouragement in that I've done a great job so far. It feels really good to know that I'm appreciated for the work I do. I really love to work (when I like what I'm doing), and I love being in a law firm.

It also helps that I think I'm finally to a point where I feel like we might be able to keep our heads above water financially. The last year and a half has been a real strain for us, and I'm just beginning to feel stability again. Although, the being appreciated and told that I'm appreciated makes me all the more excited to keep doing what I'm doing and work my hardest.

I love my job!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:)