Thursday, April 03, 2003

So, more than a month has passed, and I haven't even come back to do any updates. Well, suffice it to say that I've gone to interviews and they decide to give the positions to someone else. Now Bruce has only a little over a week left at home, and he turned to me and said we should just enjoy the time together. So, no job searching for me this week.

Our daughter is walking which is such a joy. It amazes me how fast our babies have grown. And from what I hear from other moms, the time just keeps going faster and faster.

We've also bought a van in the last month. Now I feel like a middle-aged family. It's really nice to have the room, though.

Can't think of much else at this very moment. Oh, except that a little while ago I thought I would start to do some writing again. I haven't gotten much done, but I thought I might write a story on adoption - seeing as it's an issue close to my heart. We'll see how it goes.

If anyone is reading this, would you pray for me and my family? Thanks.

No comments: