Thursday, February 20, 2003

Oops! Not the most timely in getting back to how the interview went. Well, let me think now. That seems like such a long time ago!

I didn't get the job that I interviewed for. I think the reason they may have given it to someone else might be because I didn't have all the skills they were looking for; however, I didn't ask, so I don't know for sure. One of the skills was knowing Word Perfect, and I can honestly say that I know Word Perfect now. We put it on our computer and I've been working with it, so chalk one up for my learning! Yay! The other skill was shorthand, so I bought a speedwriting book, and am trying to learn it. I am able to go to Saskatoon Business College to build up my speed since I went there and graduated earlier.

So, no job yet. But that may actually be a good thing because I'm scheduled to get my eyes done at Horizon next week. This is scary for me. I've spent my whole life wearing glasses. I don't know what it would be like to be able to see without them.

I do know what it is like to go without sleep, though. And right now my little girl is screaming her head off. She had one of her immunization shots today, and I made the mistake of trying to give her Tylenol while she was still half asleep, so now she is having a fit. Hopefully it won't take me two weeks to get back to writing again.

See ya.

No comments: