Wednesday, February 05, 2003

Wow. Time sure does fly. I've been job searching full force. I've already made my second batch of resumes to hand out. I've been to 2 interviews: one I turned down, the other they gave the position to someone else. But I have an interview tomorrow morning, so let's hope that one goes well. I think I would do much better if I didn't get so nervous in trying to make a good first impression. The times I did get a job out of the interview, I was really relaxed. The one it didn't really matter to me if they picked me or not. The other, I didn't think I could get it because of timing and my previous commitments. Whenever I've really wanted something, I must do something to make myself not so well liked. Hmmm......... I guess I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments: