Wednesday, April 16, 2003

It's late and I'm headed to bed so I can actually get up in the morning, but I just wanted to write what happened this morning down. While I was praying, I got the impression that I should go upstairs and put my hands over Shaeleigh's crib to pray for her and the removeal of the Spirit of Sickness. I did this and it was like I could feel the Holy Spirit pouring out of my hands onto her. I know this sounds a little far fetched. It's not a part of my relationship with God that I'm familiar with and comfortable with. But I truly believe that it is from God. I've prayed protection over her and that God's Spirit would surround her and protect her. Now I'm just having to believe that this is so and she is truly healed. It's hard not to let doubt crowd in. But God is the Healer. And he loves Shaeleigh even more than I do.

Father, I thank you for the work you are doing in my life. Thank you for revealing yourself more and more and for healing my daughter and protecting her with your Spirit and your angels. Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty who was and is and is to come. Amen

No comments: