Friday, March 16, 2007

Personality

I did a short personality quiz that was supposed to give me what type I was and how rare my type was. Well, I did it and even got the html code so you would be able to see it all, and then Blogger decides something is wrong with the code. Well, I couldn't figure out what was wrong, and I must have spent too much time trying to figure out what was wrong because when I hit the "back" button, I lost everything. So all I can remember is that I came out as ESFP instead of ESFJ. Granted, the test was only 12 questions long! It made me wonder, though, if all the rest was right if maybe I'm a borderline P/J. I've only ever done the online version of the testing and haven't had a real person do it with me. *shrug* Oh well. It's not like it's going to change the direction of my life or anything.

*addition - I did a little reading on ESFJ and ESFP. While I may be a "little" like ESFP, I am a "lot" like ESFJ. I did another test which placed me as an ESTJ, and so I read it, too. I'm a little like that also, so then I wonder if I'm not only borderline J/P but also F/T. And I like that among the famous figures who are also ESTJ is Peter the Apostle. I've often felt like I could relate to him.

No comments: