Saturday, March 03, 2007

Korra Stonecutter

I'm not sure if I've ever mentioned it here, but Bruce and I met playing AD&D. He is quite shy, so he was able to keep up communication with me outside of the game by pretending to be his character talking to my character (I was a gold dragon and he was my dwarf vassal - I enjoyed it :-D)
Well, I was telling someone how Bruce has given up gaming for Lent, and that the last campaign we were playing in I had a dwarf fighter and human bard. Bruce has painted some minitures to represent the characters.
We also have been playing a game called Heroscape since we received it as a Christmas present this year. So Bruce put my dwarf into a Heroscape character card. She would look like this:



except, she's missing the braided beard. The miniatures don't come with females having beards, and Bruce doesn't know how to add things like that. He paints them as they come and our imaginations have to fill in the rest.

No comments: