Tuesday, January 14, 2003

WOW. There has been enormous change since I last wrote. It's been a whirlwind here, let me tell you.

Over supper last Thursday (the 9th), Bruce told me how he has missed the kids since being at work. This led into a discussion about his taking parental leave until Shaeleigh is one to see if he can handle being at home with the kids full time. If it works, then I will be working and he will stay at home to look after the kids. Then he can take classes on line from Providence and not be so stressed. If he can get a few classes out of the way before we leave to go to school full time, then there will be less stress. Plus, the kids will be a little older then.

I'm nervous. I haven't looked for a job in *years*. And I've been out of the work force for over 3 years. Not as long as some, I know. But it's still long enough to be nervous.

No comments: