Saturday, April 19, 2008

Just Busy - Time Flies

Yesterday was a busy day. I had 4 files to finish off plus other work. There was a 50th birthday at work at the end of the day. We had a dance at Brendan and Shaeleigh’s school. By the time I got home at 9:30 I was exhausted. We put the kids to bed, sat on the couch, and I fell asleep.

So other than being really busy, I don’t know that I have much to say. Lent is done. Today is Lazarus Saturday and tomorrow is Palm Sunday, and then it’s Holy Week. I don’t think I’ve done very well this Lent. For the most part I’ve kept the food fast, but I haven’t done more reading or praying than usual. I can’t believe how quickly time has gone by. I blink and we are at the end of April already. This summer will go by quickly, too, I imagine.

No comments: