Thursday, April 17, 2008

Complaining..... Again! *yeesh*

I am tired. And I am worried. I feel like all I’ve been doing lately is complaining. I’m a procrastinator. I wonder, “What’s wrong with me? I’m hardly doing anything and I still always feel like I have not time and don’t get done the things that I feel I need to do.” Does everyone feel like this? Or is it just me? If anything, it makes me realize I’m not perfect – as much as I’d like to wish I am. *rolls eyes* mmm, hmm.

On a positive note, I stepped on the scale. Drum roll please………… 194.5 pounds! Yay!!! And that is with eating a cupcake a day for the last 3 days (Shaeleigh’s birthday cupcakes) and having too much at supper tonight. I guess some of the little changes are paying off. I haven’t been snacking in the evening. I try to drink more water while at work. I’ve stopped putting hot chocolate in my coffee (I still use whitener), and I’ve been walking.

The next week is going to be super busy. Tomorrow I’m double booked (school dance and youth). Saturday is planning for Holy Week, then begins the marathon. Saturday evening is Vespers. Sunday morning, Liturgy. Sunday, Monday and Tuesday evenings, Bridegroom service. Wednesday, Holy Unction. Thursday, Passion Gospels. Friday – Holy Friday services including an all night vigil. Saturday morning, liturgy. Saturday night – PASCHA! The end is in sight.

Please pray for Bruce. Pray for us all, but especially for Bruce right now. Thank you.

No comments: