Sunday, December 01, 2002

Another month has gone by. I can hardly believe how quickly time flies. Christmas is right around the corner. We have our tree up, but it still seems like it's a long ways off. The only thing is that I know it's not. I have lines to memorize for Christmas Eve and I'm not nearly as far along as I should be.

Once again I've been spending all my time at the FreedomYou site. Only now there is another BB that I've been going to occasionally, too. It's called Renewed Health. There are a lot of people there who have been at FreedomYou, too.

More than going there, I really should be working on my own site. Something that is more me. I don't know why I get so caught up in trying to be there so much and keep up with what everyone has to say. It's not like I really know that much about living a healthy lifestyle. And I seem to try to strive to be a valued member. What's wrong with me just being me? Nothing.

We had a challenge at church today ~ to start every morning focusing on God. Before our feet hit the floor, spend some time looking at the face of God. What's so funny is that while I was fasting I had such clarity about needing to do that. Even if I had to tell Brendan that I needed that time with God, that I would just do it. The sad thing is that I haven't. I stay up far too late and end up exhausted in the morning. I waste my time. I am so ineffecient right now. And feeling drained all the time. Why do I do this to myself?

No comments: