Saturday, October 09, 2010

Time Management

I only have so much time and about a gazillion things I want to do in it. Didn't someone somewhere say that we would have more time with all the time-saving devices we have in our lives? I think maybe our expectations of what we can accomplish must have risen with all those devices.

My time now is under strict management. I thought I had very little time before. Now I find that I need to master my time before it masters me. My days are full with school, work, family and church. Unfortunately, in that order. And then I desperately try to squeeze in computer (Neopets and Facebook mostly) and Lost (we are on Season 3. Don't spoil it for me, I don't know what happens).

I was reading a friend's blog and realized I haven't been around here for a while. I'd like to start writing again. I missed posting things like:
* worrying about whether or not I'd get into Law School,
*vibrating when I received my letter of offer from the College of Law,
*planting our garden,
*neglecting our garden,
*camping for 4 weeks this summer,
*coming home with ice cream to make shakes and nachos for supper,
*etc., etc.

I'm sure I can be the time master and blog again. Do you think I can find a time-turner like in Harry Potter?

No comments: