Monday, October 18, 2010

Obsessed About Time

It's hard to believe I am already half way through first semester of law school. I remember being a kid and thinking how slowly time went by. I would hear the adults complain about how quickly time flew. I wonder what changes our persepctive. The amount of stuff we have to do in a day? Having more responsibilities? Age?

When I started school one of the profs mentioned that if we didn't come into law school with time management skills, we would have to learn them quickly. I also heard that as adult learners we attach our new knowledge to what we already know.

So if I know there are only 24 hours in a day and I need at least eight hours of sleep a night to function well, getting ready for the day and getting ready for bed takes up about three hours a day, and classes and work are about seven or eight hours a day, that leaves five hours a day for homework, church, family and free time.

Hmmmmm....... I need to ponder that. Oh. Wait a minute. I better not take too long, or I won't have time to eat!

No comments: