Monday, September 27, 2004

Well, good news and bad news today. Which do you want first?

How about the bad news:
I found out my creatnin levels are really high - over 200. This is not a good thing. I've known that they have been high the last couple of years, but they were still under 200. Now, joy of joys, I have to do a 24 hour urine test. I really hate those. I guess I need to be more diligent in taking my bp medicine, too. If I don't I may bring myself closer to renal failure - and that would be really bad.

Now the good:
I phoned the place where I applied (you know, the job I've been obsessing about), and found out that I made the first cut. So now I'm a bundle of nerves again because I'm going to have to do another test. I'm not entirely sure what that means, but at least I still have a chance. And, I'm really excited. Okay, I'm really, really excited!


No comments: