Sunday, September 19, 2004

I have been obsessing. I have applied for a job and cannot seem to stop thinking about it. It is causing me stress. I would just like to know whether or not I'm moving on to the next round of interviews. It's a job that I really want, so I am also afraid that even if I do end up getting an interview that I'm going to mess it up. It always seems that when I really want a job, I don't get it; and if I would be happy either way, that's when I get it. So how do I get to the point where I'm happy even if I don't get it? I don't know. I've tried to psych God out so many times, but He always seems to know.

Be content in all circumstances, right? I try, but it doesn't always work. Maybe it's like a decision. I just decide that I'm going to be content and then the feelings will follow. Hmm. . . . I'll have to think about that one.

No comments: