Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Meme

I have a friend who has a ton of these on her blog which I love to read but don't go to very often because it takes my computer forever to load (do you know who you are ;-)? ). So I just picked one to do.

1. How old will you be in 10 months?
36
2. Do you think you'll be married by then?
I sure hope so. I'm not planning on changing anything in that department.
3. What do you look forward to most in the next 3 months?
being done catechism classes, seeing my kids get baptized, having another wedding anniversary
4. Who was the last person you called?
a client
5. Who was the last person to call you?
my hubby
6. Do you prefer to call or text?
call. I don't really know how to text
7. Do you have any pets?
nope. Unless you count the fish at work
8. What were you doing at 12am last night?
sleeping
9. Are your parents married/separated/divorced?
divorced (were)
10. When is the last time you saw your mom?
October, 2005. She died in January, 2006
NO ELEVEN?
12. How many states have you lived in?
none. I live in Canada. But 2 provinces
13. How many cities/towns have you lived in?
Five. But one was before I can remember
14. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet?
socks
15. Are you a social person?
very. Hubby jokes that I know everyone in the City because whenever we go anywhere, I seem to know someone *lol*
16. What was the last thing you ate?
pizza - homemade. yummy
17. What is your favorite ice cream?
vanilla - because I can do so much with it
18. What is your favorite dessert?
hmmm..... don't really have one. But I love chocolate and I always have room for ice cream - because it just melts and fills in the cracks!
NO NINETEEN EITHER?
20. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich?
strawberry or grape. Actually, I don't really need the peanut butter, just give me the jam
21. Do you like coffee?
yes, as long as I can add creamer
22. How many glasses of water a day do you drink on average?
8 oz glasses? mmmm.... about 5 or 6
23. What do you drink in the morning?
if I have time at home, a glass of milk. If not, a coffee at work
24. Last movie rented?
oh, I can't remember the last time I've rented a movie. We have about a hundred at home or we borrow from the library. The last one I watched, though, was Dangerous Minds
25. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed?
yes
26. Do you know how to play poker?
yes. It's the most fun to play for M&Ms
27. Do you like to cuddle?
Sometimes. Especially if I'm tired
28. Have you ever been to Canada?
Yup. Live here. I've been to the States (Washington, North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, California and Hawaii, and across the border to Mexico. We'd like to see the Grand Canyon some day)
29. Do you eat out or at home more often?
at home. I'm cheap
30. Do you know anyone with the same birthday as you?
Nope. But I was born on the anniversary that Pearl Harbour was bombed
32. Do you speak any other languages?
Not really. Took French up to grade 12
33. Have you ever gotten stitches?
Oh, man, yes. Three on my chin, a couple on my bum (don't ask), ten on each arm, and I had babies
34. Have you ever been in an ambulance?
yes. Twice. The first time I totalled a friends car and don't remember the trip at all. Just that I didn't really want to be in the ambulance because I knew it would cost money, and we didn't have a lot of it. The second was when we were in an accident a couple years ago. I sat in the ambulance with my kids, but didn't travel in it.
35. Do you prefer an ocean or a pool?
depends on why I'm there. I don't care much for swimming, but I'd rather swim in a pool than in the ocean. And I don't really like getting sandy, but like walking along the beach. So really, if it was just to hang out, I'd rather be in a park on a hot day sitting in the shade.
36. Do you prefer a window seat or an aisle seats?
window
37. Do you know how to drive a stick shift?
yup. My first car was a standard
38.What is your favorite thing to spend your money on?
I don't like to spend money. So I guess my favourite spending money activity is garage saleing. It's our entertainment in the summer.
39. Do you wear any jewelry 24/7?
Yes. I have a necklace with a cross that I have had since my grade 12 graduation. I also have a pair of earrings from hubby, my wedding rings, my grandma's wedding rings, and a ring set that my mom had made which represents her and my grandma. I also have my mom's dinner ring that I would be wearing, except it has a claw that needs replacing and I don't want to lose the stone.
40. What is your favorite TV show?
Stargate, Star Trek (all of them - although Next Generation is my least favourite). We have Babylon 5, Firefly and Corner Gas on DVD also. I don't generally watch TV - just the shows if we have them on DVD (we have peasant-vision and now I'm spoiled with not having to watch commercials *lol*). If I have to pick actually TV, then probably the news. Hubby thinks I'm a news junky
41. Can you roll your tongue?
yes
42. Who is the funniest person you know?
My kids. They constantly crack me up.
43. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
nope. Never really did
44. What is the main ringtone on your phone?
what's a ringtone? (kidding :-D ) I don't know. Hubby programmed them. I just know the one for our home phone is different from everyone else
45. Do you still have clothes from when you were little?
I used to, but I don't know where it is right now. It might have been misplaced by now.
46. What is the color of your bedroom walls?
I don't know what it's called. It's supposed to be a darker shade of our hallway walls which almost looks light pinkish/purplish, but the bedroom looks closer to the purplish without really being purple (if that makes sense)
47. Do you shut off the water when you brush your teeth?
of course. I didn't even know that some people left it on until I was much older. I hate wasting anything, including water
48. Do you sleep with your closet doors opened or closed?
We took them off just after we moved in. They were never closed anyway, and the doors just take up space (we have a small house with a lot of stuff)
49. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of killer bees?
Do I really have to pick? Does anybody really answer this one with one of those options? If I'm going to die, just make it quick.
50. Do you flirt a lot?
I don't think so. Let me check with hubby on that and get back to you.
51. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
ketchup and chicken sauce (mayo) - mixed together. Or BBQ sauce and sweet & sour sauce mixed together
53. Can you change the oil on a car?
If I take it to the garage - the guys there are really handy
54. Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket?
yup
55. Do you dance in the car while driving?
not usually. I don't often have the music on

Wow. Well, maybe tonight wasn't the best time for me to decide to do the longest one of these *lol* Oh, well. Too late now!

No comments: