Saturday, October 05, 2002

It's really late, but I just wanted to say how glad I am that I'm finally doing something about exercising. I have a membership at the racquetball club now, and spent over half an hour walking on the treadmill. Walking wouldn't seem like it's something so hard to do, but it is really hard to get my butt out the door and on the pavement. It's also much safer and warmer inside the club! The only thing is, I felt really stupid when I was done. I couldn't even figure out how to turn on the shower! I'll have to ask someone when I go next time, before I need the shower.

I don't know how much time I'm going to have to work on this. There is so much to learn. I still want to do this, though. At the very least, maybe it will help me to keep a journal.

BTW - GOD IS GOOD!!!

No comments: