Thursday, October 31, 2002

It's late and Sheshe is up. I haven't been here lately to type what's been going on. There is so much happening. I've been appointed Assistant Drama Coach. We went to a spiritual gifts class that was really informative. And I've been doing well in my devotions. I'm reading in Romans and really enjoying it. Although, I must admit, I enjoy it more when I'm not quite so tired. It's not really light reading! lol.

I'm also reading The Three Battlegrounds by Francis Frangipane. It's a good book. I've had it for a number of years now, but only have just recently gotten around to reading it. I should have read it a long time ago. Although, maybe I wouldn't have gotten the same information out of it as I am now.

I've been working out at the gym and feel great. I've been losing weight, too. I'm so glad to see the numbers on the scale go down. It's not just the exercise, though. I've also been changing my eating habits. I don't eat just to eat anymore. And I'm drinking more water, too.

I still haven't had a chance to do much reading on html. I wish I could do that, but it seems there are never enough hours in the day. Between looking after the kids, the house, working and all the other extra things, learning the language doesn't seem to be a priority. Oh well. Some day.

No comments: