Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I wrote this last week.

Mark 3 - while I was reading I became overwhelmingly sad at verse 24 on talking about a kingdom being divided. It took me many tries to get through this section. The last while I have been overcome with sadness at points. When I think of "The Church" (not being analytical thinking, just thoughts that come) it is as though the sadness of God comes and He is so sad that His children are fighting and are not working together. This is not what He had in mind.

Also, Mark 3:33-35 when Jesus' family comes to him, he does not give his mother the same respect that the Orthodox give her, but instead says in verse 35, "for whoever does the will of God, he is my brother and sister and mother."

We are not standing because we are divided.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hellooooo. (Echo: Helloooo)
Hmmm, I guess nobody lives at this blog anymore. So sad. Please post soon = ) I miss you.
Janet